Unit 2 is a studio apartment with one double bed – ideal for a couple.
A generous lounge overlooks the tranquil courtyard, the kitchen is compact rather than gourmet and equipped to cater for four diners.
The 82cm HDTV with Blu-Ray DVD has French TV services and there is a large library of movies.
The apartment has a roof fan and as it faces East is cool in the afternoons. It is situated on the first floor of the building (or second floor if you’re American).
Use of Chez Simon’s old-walled courtyard with barbecue and alfresco dining facilities as well as the ‘Piazza’ lounge with fireplace and kitchenette for cozy evenings or group events.
A ground floor communal laundry provides robust washing machine, tumble drier and ironing facilities.
Facilities in the Studio Apartments
- One double bed with generous wardrobe space
- Duvet linen & towels (two complete sets)
- Two twin-seater settees
- Kitchenette equipped for four diners
- Fridge, two plate stove, extractor & counter top grill/microwave
- Bar stool & counter dining for two persons
- 82cm HDTV with Blu-Ray DVD and library of movies
- Roof fan and central heating
- WiFi with good bandwidth throughout
- Bathroom with generous shower
- Safe parking on Rue St Simon