Unit 1 is a one bedroom self catering family apartment in the heart of Bordeaux wine lands. It has a generous sleeper-couch in the lounge and is able to comfortably sleep a family of two adults and two children.
The gourmet equipped kitchen has an extractor, 4-plate gas hobs, fridge/freezer and dishwashers.
The 102cm HDTV with Blu-Ray DVD has French TV services and there is a large library of movies.
The bathroom has a generous shower and a concealed washing machine and tumble drier.
The apartment is situated on the first floor of the building (or second floor if you’re American).
Guests have the use of Chez Simon’s old-walled courtyard for summer-time barbecue and alfresco dining and the ‘Piazza’ lounge with kitchenette for fire-side, winter dining or group events.
- One double bed & one double sleeper couch
- Duvet linen & towels (three complete sets)
- Gourmet kitchen – fully equipped for six person dining
- Oven, extractor, 4-plate gas hobs, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Kitchen table expandable to seat six persons
- 102cm HDTV with Blu-Ray DVD and library of movies
- Roof fan and air cooler
- WiFi with good bandwidth throughout
- Bathroom with shower and concealed washing machine and drier
- Safe parking on Rue St Simon