The Loft Apartment
The Loft Apartment is a spaciously configured and generously equipped studio apartment and ideal for a couple.
It is air-conditioned for loft-living comfort in the heat of summer.
The gourmet equipped kitchen has extractor, 4-plate gas hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
Entertainment includes 102cm HDTV with Blu-Ray DVD, a library of movies and French TV services.
The bathroom has a generous shower and the apartment has its own washing machine and tumble drier.
The loft is situated on the third floor of the building (or fourth floor if you’re American).
Use of Chez Simon’s old-walled courtyard with barbecue and alfresco dining facilities as well as the ‘Piazza’ lounge with fireplace and kitchenette for cozy evenings or group events is included.
- One double bed
- Duvet linen & towels (two complete sets)
- Two double-seater settees
- Gourmet kitchen – fully equipped for six person dining
- Oven, extractor, 4-plate gas hobs, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Kitchen table expandable to seat six persons
- 102cm HDTV with Blu-Ray DVD with library of movies and French TV
- WiFi with good bandwidth throughout
- Bathroom with generous shower and twin washbasins
- Own washing machine and drier
- Safe parking on Rue St Simon